Monday, March 29, 2010

Artifacts Bibliography

Here is a list of the sources I used for the artifacts on my blog.
JB 7

1."Loar at his Workbench." Vguitar. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

2. "Loar full front." Bluegrass blog. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

3."Lloyd Loar mandolin Blueprints." Elderly instruments. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

4."Fisher-Shipp concert company." Siminoff banjo and mandolin. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

5."Loars Instruments." Siminoff Banjo and Mandolin. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

6."3 loars." JazzMando.com. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

7. "The Master Mandolin F-5 Professional Special." MacThemes. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

8. "Lloyd Loar." Lloyd Allayre Loar, 1886-1943. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

9.
"lloyd loar mandolin sound clip 1." Greg Boyd's house of fine instruments. Web. 29 Mar 2010.
.

10. "Mike Marshall performs Bach on the Mandolin." YouTube- Mike Marshall performs Bach on the Mandolin. Web. 29 Mar 2010. .

3 comments:

  1. Great our artist are really similar because we are both music ARTISTS!!!Our processes for creating and exploring are really different because of our different genres of music which makes us wonderful!!! I think your work is wonderful and I can imagine going to one of your concerts.Your artist influences me to move forward in my music and also try an insrtument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both are similar in the fact that we both love what we do.I also noticed that your work has more of a creativ liscence. All i have to work with is a pen and paper, while you have the ability to make different instruments.have you heard of Benny Goodman or Louis Armstrong? I think your work would go well togetherr.
    I admire all of you musicians that have lasted through this time. This era has been a time of great musical change. I'm sure you are proud to be a part of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both play instruments.

    I play clairent and you play guitar.

    I think it is great you play guitar and make them to.

    The time period I was in help me by all my fans coming to see me.The political issue that is important to me is the first black president.

    ReplyDelete